Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

...Epic

Fucking epic man!!!
Dude that was amazing, keep it up, and carry on animating...no more breaks for you!!!
and fuck that gmagnum guy as a sidenote to this, he's a doucehebag xD

keep it up, im so impressed, and I loved it.

Best present ever Best present ever

Awesome ^.^

I love stuff like this, it really shows potential for the future =D

Everything was great, kinda felt like a short they'd show on Cartoon Network... (hint hint, maybe try and submit this to them ;o)

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

^_^

i loved every minute of this, not a boring sketch at all!!!

The last one had my laughing for ages after too XD

Meet The Moon Meet The Moon

Thoroughly Enjoyed

Honestly, I enjoyed every minute of that, and all these poeple shouldn't be flaming you, especially on a first animation that was REALLY good.
If there was one thing you could prbably improve on, even though it'd stretch ot the time margin on production even further, is maybe moving up to 20/25 fps, to make it just that little bit smoother; just make those camera pans to the moon a little easier on the eyes.

But other than that, 10/10 and a 5 on vote from me =D

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

hahaha

you never cease to make me piss myself with laughter XD

I was hoping it was a little longer, but even though it wasn't I watched it like 5 more times after.

DONT
STOP
BEING
FUNNAH!!!

Capitalism and YOU! Capitalism and YOU!

XD Awesome!

That was amazing, especially for a first flash XD

I loved the announcer voice too and the little motto at the end...that I won't spoil for anyone else ;)

Does anyone else agree that alot of these first animations are getting better and better...?

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Sweet...

Loved the vid and animation XD Especially the shopkeeper...kinda reminds me of the ones we have in our local gamestation XD

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

literally pmsl

Dude, that was freaking amazing, loved the mantis bit with the castlevania remark XD

Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

hurh....tchu made-a-me laugh

I seriously could NOT stop laughing through that XD

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Kick teh Ass

The song freaking rules...Lemon Demon kick teh ass...and Eric Baum...should screw himself, the animation was awesome too, AltF4 always gets his sh*t right ^.^

I hope that we CAN have ebaums(his mom)world.com shut down...douche making money off of our creations!